Friday, September 4, 2015

What's all the excitement!?

I failed to be on time with the blog on excitement, yet again...

So I finally have a day off to catch up!

First

Window display! Yup, LC Design now has a window display at Reggie Gorter Performing Arts Studio. I decided it was time to put it out for everyone without Facebook to see. It's a small window but I wanted it to be something new for Pipestone. As most know Pipestone downtown isn't what it use to be, or so I hear on a daily. I want this window to show the potential, maybe even set the bar high. I have my own business, work a 9-5 part time job, and teach dance, so anyone can do this with a little creativity and a Sunday afternoon. I don't have a 'real' retail space so I have to bust my effin arse to push this and I feel like I succeeded.



















Second

While we were in the Black Hills I got a message from Executive Director at the Chamber of Commerce in Pipestone asking if it was alright that she used a photo from Watertower Festival for the Highway 75 Flea Market, which is 414 mile long flea market in participating towns along the highway. Well, abso-frikin-lutely! It's like free photo press. So now as I go into businesses in the community I see LC Design creations on a flyer that I didn't even post!



Third

I told myself that we will have at least one sale each season. Fall is clearly upon us as the leaves are already changing on some tress in the yard, yet its 90 degrees outside, and kids are going back to school. So here we are! I would love to be a 'part' of Highway 75 King of Trails Flea Market, but I just need more space for everything I want to put out and due to some serious shoulder issues the loading and unloading wouldn't be so ideal. So the same weekend as Highway 75 and the Pipestone Citywide Rummage sales we are having a sale, right on our very own lawn! It is exciting and I really hope we have a great turn out since everyone will be out about that weekend anyway. We are local and I want to people to know that though we don't have an actual retail space, we are always here and always taking requests. So be sure to swing by, the more you support LC Design the bigger the possibilities of a brick and mortar in the future! There will also be signs around town, so be on the look out as reminders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment