Monday, April 20, 2015

Early Bird Gets the Junk.

This past weekend I attending my 3rd Junk Bonanza Market. Junk Bonanza is a HUGE market full of items that are already upcycled, pieces to use to do your own projects, vintage pieces, and full of inspiring upcycling designs. It is a market done by Ki Nassauer, who is one awesome chick who is a junker, editor, author, retailer, entrepreneur, mostly known in my book for Flea Market Design magazines.  Most people think flea markets mean cheap stuff, but it is far beyond that. A lot of people cringe at prices but most is pretty reasonable when you think of the creativity and then the time spent actually putting that design to action. 

A lot have been asking for pictures from the market, I did take some photos of some fun things, though it makes me cringe when people take photos and use it to their advantage. I am all about people channeling there inner creative design folder, but when it comes to copying piece by piece it makes my heart just wrench. We are all guilty of it, but it is more fun when you add your own piece of flair, trust me! 

Before I post of pictures though let me just say we came back with some awesome pieces/projects and I am so stinking excited to get rolling on them! 

Also I started my Facebook page literally 5 minutes ago! Be sure to like and share! I will be posting blog posts, fun pictures, announcement, silliness and selling a lot from there...when it is time :) LC Design Facebook

Here are some Junk Bonanza pictures. 

















Also while we were up in the area we decided to hit up Architectural Antiques, which if you watch Rehab Addict on HGTV, Nicole Curtis is always hitting this place up for pieces 'new' old pieces for her projects. The place was AMAZING! When I have a few thousand dollars just hanging around I'm going to buy up everything I can :) Here are some photos! 















And on that note...time to get busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment